Thursday, April 07, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #44

#44. “Eez-eh" – Kasabian
Released: 29/4/14
Album: 48:13


While I don't think the album "48:13" is as good as the previous album in "Velociraptor", the song "eez-eh" was a fantastic dancy indie pop hit. In fact, I liked it so much it actually was the third most played song on my personal media player in 2014. It's just such a boppy, happy track to listen to, arguably one of Kasabian's most easily approachable songs actually, I can't see that many people disliking it regardless of what music they like. It was the main single off the album and did quite well in the charts actually. I play the song quite often when I go the gym because it's got such a good tempo to it. The video is simple, silly but quite a lot of fun too, if you haven't seen it!

Here's the video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #45 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment