Monday, April 04, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #47

#47. “Never Never" – KoRn
Released: 12/8/13
Album: The Paradigm Shift

I was surprised with how much I liked this song. When I first heard it I didn't think much of it, but over time my feelings for it grew and grew. What I like most about it is that they still mix in a bit of the dubstep they used on the previous album. I loved their "Path of Totality" album so it gives me hope they haven't given up on that style of music all together. I ended up playing this song throughout 2013 and 2014 for that matter too, it's just a fantastic KoRn track, it's not a "killer" track or anything but it's a damn fine one regardless.

Here's the song if you want to hear it!
If you missed #48 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment