Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #33

#33. "Low Hangin' Fruit" – Tenacious D
Released: 17/5/12
Album: Rize of the Fenix


Two days in a row now a song has featured both on this list as well as last year's Top 100 Favourite Music Videos of All Time list, this one climbed very high though, getting to 22nd place. Also yesterday I said that the music video sometimes makes the song - that's exactly what happens here I have no shame in saying. Sure, the song "Low Hangin' Fruit" is funny. Very funny in fact. But the music video is just... something you have to see. It's so dirty and full of innuendo, and if that's your thing you'll love it. Some Tenacious D songs don't need visual aid, and as I said this song is fine, but it's value is multiplied by a hundred with this music video. There's a reason why I said it's my 22nd favourite music video of all time last year.

Here's the video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #34 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment