Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #37

#37. "Right Now" – PSY
Released: 20/10/10
Album: PsyFive

Now if you have been following this blog and this listing, this is the third and final PSY song in my list. I said there's a cap at three songs so this naturally means it's the highest entry. It was actually hard to choose three PSY songs because the man has released lots of good singles. That's right - lots. He's not a one hit wonder, or at least he shouldn't be. Seriously give his stuff a listen. He's a rapper, a pop artist who mixes electronic and RnB into his music as well. He's very talented and puts most Western artists to shame.

"Right Now" being my "favourite" is not an easy decision to make. But it's highest on the list because it's so damn catchy, but not in a cheesy way like "Gangnam Style" is. The video is pretty funny in parts too. I just genuinely love PSY, have no shame in doing so and encourage as many people with an open mind as possible to give him a chance, because he's so talented.

Here's the video if you want to hear it!
If you missed #38 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment