Friday, February 26, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #85

#85. “Love Turns to Hate" – The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
Released: 10/5/10
Album: Blood and Fire
It sucks so bad that this band has disbanded. Before Slaves came along, TEMBLD were the band that, in a nutshell, I couldn't shut up about. I always try to plug bands and artists that I find to be terribly underrated and this band was the cream of the underrated bands of the crop. They still are, despite not making any more music.

This was their final single, and while it's not their best single or best song, it's a damn fine track that kicks a lot of ass. If you like your hard rock, garage rock, psychobilly, gothic rock, or a mix of those genres, seriously give them a listen. Even though they're not making any more music, it would upset me greatly if they just faded into obscurity and never got the recognition they truly deserve.

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!


If you missed #86 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment