Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #82

#82. “Evil Eye" – Franz Ferdinand
Released: 28/10/13
Album: Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action


The last Franz Ferdinand album was a bit of a disappointment in my eyes. Not that it was bad of course, but just, not as good as their previous three. But this is a cracking single. It's just incredibly funky and simply, Franz Ferdinand at their quicky yet cool best. There's a certain oddity about the band that I can't put my hands on, and it's that strange side to them that always keeps me entertained. They're not like a lot of other indie bands, they go against the grain and never stray far from their unusual style. "Evil Eye" is all of this in a nutshell and it's just great.

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!


If you missed #83 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment