Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #92

#92. “Can't Rely on You" – Paloma Faith
Released: 23/2/14
Album: A Perfect Contradiction

Paloma Faith has always been one of those singers that I tend to like more as a person rather than as an actual singer. I've been aware of Paloma faith for years, from back in the days when she was on a lot of comedy panel shows and chat shows, in particular Nevermind the Buzzcocks. She's always been a really cool gal who happens to be a very good singer.

Nowadays she's finally made it "big" working with the likes of Pharrell Williams and such. She deserves all the plaudits and success that she's currently getting and has worked very hard to get where she's at. She's not really my cup of tea as a whole musically, but this is a fantastic song that I love listening to when I'm feeling like listening to a softer, popier track rather than the hard rock and metal that I usually play.

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #93 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment