Monday, February 15, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #95

#95. “I'm in the Mood... for Beards" – The Beards
Released: 1/2/12
Album: Having a Beard is the new Not Having a Beard

Man I love The Beards. Being a bearded man myself, it's hard not to love this band. You may think that this is a silly parody band that sing about beards... and if you think that then you are correct with your assumption. But don't think that just because they're a silly parody band that a): they can't play music and b): they don't take their craft seriously and c): they're any lesser band than any other band out there. They're a fantastic band. I saw them in Manchester in 2014 and it was one of the best gigs I've been to. They're hilarious and more importantly, they play live incredibly well.

"I'm in the Mood... for Beards" is a great single. It's not one of my favourite songs by The Beards so that says something about how good they are. They've done four albums about beards and they're all full of great tracks. So what I'm saying is, if this song isn't one of my favourites, then listen to the song below, I'm sure you'll like it and if so, definitely check out their other stuff because they have a vault full of good quality, comedy tracks about beards. Seriously, check them out!!

Here's the song if you want to hear it!

If you missed #96 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment