Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #97

#97. “No Reflection" – Marilyn Manson
Released: 12/3/12
Album: Born Villain
Ah, good old Mazza. It's well documented if you know me and have followed my journalism for over a decade that he used to be my favourite musician. Manson lost the plot big time at around the 2007 mark and, to my opinion, he has never fully recovered.

"Born Villain" however was a solid album. It wasn't as good as his first five albums, but it's not far behind. As an album it's very good, and this was the main single. I mean, it's not an amazing song but it's good. There was some corkers on the album however, better songs than this for sure. But "No Reflection" as a song... it's very good indeed. With an interesting video as well. Check it out.


Here's the music video if you want to hear it!



If you missed #98 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment