Friday, May 22, 2015

My Top 100 Favourite Music Videos: #22

#22: "Low Hangin' Fruit" - Tenacious D
Release Date: 2012
Director: Liam Lynch
Fun Fact: Liam Lynch also directed "Tribute" by the band, which got to #45 in my list, and the video for "POD", and, I believe, he directed his own music video, "United States of Whatever" which got to #49! He also directed their film, "Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny!"
This video only has 4 million views and I personally think that's an absolute tragedy. If you love Tenacious D and you haven't seen this video, seriously, watch it. Now. I mean it.

Anyways, assuming you have seen this video, and you have a crude sense of humour, you have to love this video, it's just hilarious. It's squirmingly funny mind; seeing two men in their fourties putting their fingers in fruit, licking it, and doing sexual references with them is just wrong in a certain way. Yet I absolutely love it.

The best thing about this video? Kyle Gass. Just watch KG throughout the video and look at his facial expressions and his moves, he completely OWNS this video. And of course, I absolutely love their dressing gowns. I totally want to own KG's bedwear, INCLUDING his cowboy hat. I just love this video, and it is, believe it or not, my favourite Tenacious D video.


Here is the video for your enjoyment!

Click here to see #21 on the list or here for #23!

No comments:

Post a Comment