Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Top 100 Favourite Music Videos: #77

#77: "Common People" - Pulp
Release Date: 1995
Director: Pedro Romhanyi
Fun Fact: The main actress in the video is Sadie Frost, who has appeared in lots of things such as The Krays, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Casualty!
I know I'm repeating myself and I will continue to do so, but this always brings me back to my childhood. I remember this video coming out as a kid and just loving everything about it. The stop-start actions of the people in the video, seeing Jarvis Cocker in a supermarket trolley all small, the terrible yet great dance sequence at the end, everything. It's simply a great video that matches the lyrics of the song perfectly, frame to frame. It's a fantastic video from the nineties that will always remembered as a classic.


Here's the video for your enjoyment!

Click here to see #76 on the list or here for #78!

No comments:

Post a Comment