Saturday, March 08, 2014

Supernatural Special 6/3/14


Welcome to another Johnny Mercyside special. I'll be doing these every month (all being well) on a variety of topics. This month's topic is Supernatural.

I love the Supernatural series. And one of the best things about the series is it's homage and consistency in its respect for hard rock, and heavy metal in the show. Dean Winchester, in particular, loves his hard rock of the seventies and eighties. And they have had a lot of great music on the shows throughout the years.

So I asked for requests from my friends and fans and as always, I had a great response. Thanks so much everyone for making this show happen.

I tried my hardest not to make this show about me as possible, and about Supernatural. There's a lot of clips from the shows in the set as well, some memorable moments. I hope you enjoy it!

Listen to the show here:



Supernatural Special: 6/3/14
Track listing:
Carry on My Wayward Son - Kansas
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Bad Company - Bad Company
Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Wheel in the Sky - Journey
Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Ghostfacers Theme Song - Ghostfacers
Rooster - Alice in Chains
Heat of the Moment - Asia
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Just as Through With You - Nine Days
Long, Long Way From Home - Foreigner
Oh Death - Jen Titus
Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
Man in the Wilderness - Styx
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Total running time: 01:32:09

Other entries you might want to read:
The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show (2/3/14) - DJ Show
The Mercyside 100 - DJ Show/Listing
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment