Sunday, December 01, 2013

The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show 30/11/13

Why hello there and I'm back with more details on my newest DJ show. It's my first two hour show (well, the first that I've announced online) and I'm quite proud of it. It's a big improvement on last week's show, or at least, I think so. Any feedback is appreciated if you listen to it.

The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show: 30/11/13

Track listing:
The Rock Hour
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Led Zeppelin - In the Evening
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
The Fall - I'm a Mummy
The Quireboys - 7 O'Clock
P.R.O.U.D. - Tur Kue Kwam Fun (Music Box)
Suede - Filmstar
David Bowie - Boys Keep Swinging
The Fratellis - Henrietta
Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground
Foo Fighters - The One
The Offspring - All I Want
Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion

The Metal Show
White Zombie - Electric Head Pt. 1 (The Agony)
KoRn - Never Never
Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God
36 Crazyfists - Slit Wrist Theory
Nine Inch Nails - Last
Skindred - Kill the Power
Primus - Lacquer Head
Devildriver - Clouds Over California
Machine Head - Now I Lay Thee Down
Turmion Kätilöt - Verta Ja Lihaa
Rammstein - Rammstein
Slayer - Raining Blood

Total show running time: 02:00:00

On info on how to listen, email me!

Other entries you might want to read:
For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment