Friday, December 06, 2013

Download Festival Special Show (4/12/13)

Note: This is my 250th post on my website. Woo.

Hello again. Great news this week. I've managed to find a way to get my DJ shows online.

I discovered (belatedly maybe? I dunno) a website called Mixcloud, which take pride in letting rookie or pro DJs upload their shows, without worrying about piracy or illegality issues, by proactively allowing royalties to go to the makers and creators of music for anything you upload. Meaning, I can broadcast my shows, and the artists get paid for it. It's win win.

So, this week's show is my homage, to the Download Festival. I play headliners of old, play music for the headliners of next year, and give a special "hello" to other bands who may or may not deserve recognition, behind other artist at the top of each bill.

So, you can listen to the show below, or go here, to view my Mixcloud account! I'll also put a link at the top bar for future references.

Please support me if you like my stuff, and of course, send in any song requests for any future shows, anywhere; here, Facebook, Twitter, Mixcloud, where ever you fancy.

All the best!


Download Festival Special Show: 4/12/13

Track listing:
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)
Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Guns 'n' Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Sylosis - Born Anew
The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Psychosis Safari
Aerosmith - Same Old Song and Dance
Aerosmith - Last Child
Aerosmith - (Dude) Looks Like a Lady
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
System of a Down - Chic 'n' Stu
Rammstein - Moskau
KoRn - Ya'll Want a Single
Stone Sour - Bother
Rob Zombie - Pussy Liquor
Alter Bridge - Metalingus
Fall Out Boy - This Ain't a Scene it's an Arms Race
Linkin Park - Papercut
Linkin Park - A Place for My Head
Linkin Park - In the End

Total show running time: 02:01:18

Other entries you might want to read:
For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment