Friday, January 13, 2012

WWE World Champion Knockout Game - Round 5: The Semi Finals


Hello again and welcome back to my WWE World Champion Knockout Game. The Quarter Finals came to an end today. For the last week I've been asking for your votes on who make the best World Champions and I've had tallies going on this site, and two other forums. I can now reveal the results.

The Pedigree Bracket vs The Stone Cold Stunner Bracket
(1) Triple H vs (1) Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stone Cold Steve Austin wins 16 votes to 4.

The Sweet Chin Music Bracket vs The Codebreaker Bracket
(2) Chris Jericho vs (2) Shawn Michaels - Shawn Michaels wins 13 votes to 7.

The Jackhammer Bracket vs The Tombstone Piledriver Bracket
(1) Edge vs (1) The Undertaker - The Undertaker wins 16 votes to 4.

The Brogue Kick Bracket vs The Chokeslam Bracket
(1) The Rock vs (2) CM Punk - The Rock wins 13 votes to 7.

Here we are then at the Semi Finals. I've paired the four out like I explained in the Round 1 post as you can see below:

Just a reminder, that picture above is who is pairing off against who, the bracket number they have and the total amount of titles they have won.

To vote, vote or comment below, or message me on my Facebook page, my Twitter, or email me. 

Four wrestlers left. You could make a valid argument that these are the biggest wrestlers in wrestling history. Certainly in the nineties, that's for sure. Now that mumbo jumbo is out of the way, here's The Semi Finals! Round 6, the Final, will be posted on Friday 20th January. 

Round 5: The Semi Finals

The Brogue Kick Bracket vs The Stone Cold Stunner Bracket
(1) The Rock vs (1) Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Tombstone Piledriver Bracket vs The Sweet Chin Music Bracket
(1) The Undertaker vs (2) Shawn Michaels 

To summarise, to vote, you can list your preferred champions in the polls above. But I can also accept votes elsewhere, you can vote on my Facebook, my Twitter or via email. Votes will be tallied and Round 6, The Final will be posted on Friday 20th January. Happy voting!

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment