Monday, January 16, 2012

Mixtape: Best of WWE Wrestler Entrance Themes (Licenced)

Hello and welcome to another Mixtape entry. Here's the second of three Mixtapes in three days. Missed yesterday's Mixtape? Click here. In that I celebrate my favourite non-licensed WWE wrestler entrance themes.

Naturally that means today I move onto my favourite licensed themes. Licensed themes are an ever increasing thing in the WWE lately, as it pulls bands that fans might be familiar with, while the music quality is (usually) better too, although you could argue that the non-licensed themes are usually more memorable.

Not familiar with my Mixtapes? Here are the rules.

A Mixtape is a playlist of a certain genre, band or era. The list is generally 80 minutes long, the same length of a blank CD, with further recommendations if some of the songs aren't to your taste. Remember kids, downloading is wrong! 

So here are my favourite licensed WWE wrestler entrance themes! Enjoy!
  1. Basic Thuganomics - John Cena (John Cena)
  2. Here Comes the Money - Naughty by Nature (Shane McMahon)
  3. American Bad Ass - Kid Rock (The Undertaker)
  4. Get On Your Knees - Age Against the Machine (Jack Swagger)
  5. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Hulk Hogan)
  6. Ain't No Make Believe - Stonefree Experience (John Morrison)
  7. Broken Dreams - Shaman's Harvest (Drew McIntyre)
  8. One of a Kind - Breaking Point (Rob Van Dam)
  9. Burn in My Light - Mercy Drive (Randy Orton)
  10. I Walk Alone - Saliva (Batista)
  11. Live for the Moment - Monster Magnet (Matt Hardy)
  12. Whatever - Our Lady Peace (Chris Benoit)
  13. Slow Chemical - Finger Eleven (Kane)
  14. Never Gonna Stop - Rob Zombie (Edge)
  15. Glass Shatters - Disturbed (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
  16. Bombshell - Powerman 5000 (Dudley Boyz)
  17. Enter Sandman - Metallica (The Sandman)
  18. The Game - Motorhead (Triple H)
  19. Cult of Personality - Living Colour (CM Punk)
Don't like some of these? Give these five a try...
  1. I Came to Play - Downstait (The Miz)
  2. No More Words - Endeverafter (Jeff Hardy)
  3. Booyaka 619 - P.O.D. (Rey Mysterio)
  4. I'm Comin' - Silkk the Shocker (Montel Vontavious Porter)
  5. Crank the Walls Down - Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (JeriShow)
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this list. I'll be back tomorrow then, with my favourite PPV and TV programme themes. That's it from me today, have a good night.

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment