Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mixtape: Best of WWE Wrestler Entrance Themes (Non-Licenced)

Hello and welcome to another Mixtape entry. In fact, you know what, I'm feeling generous. How about I give you three in three days! Your welcome!


I'm going to pay tribute to a very important aspect of that odd and 'fake' sport called wrestling. Music is so important. When a wrestler comes out to make an impact his music helps him do what he has to do. Think about all your favourite wrestlers. How about Stone Cold Steve Austin, when you hear that glass smashing and that hard rock guitar, you know he's going to come out and kick ass. How about when you hear The Undertaker's gongs? Music is incredibly important, and it helps if the songs are good to listen to as well!


So here's how we're going to do this. Below are my favourite 'non-licensed' WWE entrance themes. Tomorrow I'll post my favourite licensed themes. Licensed themes are an ever increasing thing in the WWE lately, as it pulls bands that fans might be familiar with, while the music quality is (usually) better too. And on Tuesday? Well I'll post my favourite Pay-Per-View themes. That's a bonus. I'm doing a bonus Mixtape because I had planned on doing these last week but I had some personal matters to attend.

Not familiar with my Mixtapes? Here are the rules.

A Mixtape is a playlist of a certain genre, band or era. The list is generally 80 minutes long, the same length of a blank CD, with further recommendations if some of the songs aren't to your taste. Remember kids, downloading is wrong!

By the way, I'm not saying these are the 'best', but they are my favourites. Also, Brodus Clay gets into this Mixtape straight away after his amazing re-debut.

So here are my favourite non-licensed WWE wrestler entrance themes! Enjoy!
  1. Are You Ready (D-Generation X)
  2. Wreck (Mick Foley)
  3. Know Your Role (The Rock)
  4. Shooter (Chris Benoit)
  5. Ass Man (Billy Gunn)
  6. 619 (Rey Mysterio)
  7. Big (Big Show)
  8. Rockhouse (The nWo)
  9. Medal (Kurt Angle)
  10. I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal (Eddie Guerrero)
  11. New Foundation (The Hart Dynasty)
  12. Somebody Call My Mama (Brodus Clay)
  13. I'm Back (Eric Bischoff)
  14. Written in My Face (Sheamus)
  15. Axeman (Evan Bourne)
  16. Turn it Up (Scotty 2 Hotty)
  17. Loaded (The Hardy Boyz)
  18. Break the Walls Down (Chris Jericho)
  19. If You Dare (Tazz)
  20. Next Big Thing (Brock Lesnar)
  21. No Chance In Hell (Vince McMahon)
  22. It's All About the Money (Ted DiBiase)
  23. Monster (Batista)
  24. At Last (Christian)
  25. Burned (Kane)
  26. You're Gonna Pay (The Undertaker)
  27. Sexy Boy (Shawn Michaels)
  28. I Won't Do What You Tell Me (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Don't like some of these? Give these five a try...
  1. Protection (APA)
  2. Mack Militant (Theodore Long)
  3. You Look Fly Today (Too Cool)
  4. Reality (The Miz)
  5. Rap Sheet (Booker T)
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this list. I'll be back tomorrow then, with the licensed artist entrance themes, and then on Tuesday with my favourite PPV themes. That's it from me today, have a good one.

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment