Saturday, September 17, 2011

Q&A with Johnny Mercyside: Part 4

Hey everyone, I'm back from my holiday. Yes it was good, thanks for asking. It went too quick though. Hey ho. Well time to get back to normality. Because I only just got back I'm doing a lazy post today. It's not filler; I usually do this post every month, it's just that I'm doing it slightly early this month. I'll be covering the Liverpool vs Tottenham match tomorrow, where naturally I'm hoping we can get the three points. It'll be an intriguing test against Spurs, it'll be good to see how far we should have come from last season. Anyway, here's this months Q&A post, just in case you all want to know a little more about me as a person rather than my writing. These come from my Formspring account, which you can find here. These were answered a while ago, and I've changed the answers if the situation has changed since then. Enjoy.

Q: Do you believe in luck?
A: Not really, I mean some times it does feel it's on your side or against you but on the whole, no. I think how everyone behaves and circumstance combined makes the world tick in the modern world.

Q: If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
A: Chocolate. It has to be. Consistently in my lifetime, chocolate has made me feel good food wise.

Q: What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
A: Well the celebrity that looks like me the most is probably Wayne Rooney, frustratingly, but I doubt he can act. In the acting world, probably Zach Galifianakis or Seth Rogen, I reckon they look slightly like me, and can probably do my personality well enough.

Q: If you could have the starring role in one movie what would it be?
A: The Crow, that would be kickass.

Q: What was your favorite movie as a child?
A: Ace Ventura, which is still one of my favourite films.

Q: Who was your first crush?
Well I had a crush on a girl when I was around five, I think... her name was... Sophie... although I'm not certain. In terms of people on my Facebook,it's pretty common knowledge I had a relatively long term crush on a certain lady named Heledd... though times have changed a lot since then for both of us now!

Q: How many countries have you traveled to?
A: Officially, two, UK and Ireland. But if you didn't know I've got to the shortlist stage to appear on Total Wipeout, so I'm looking to add Argentina to that list very soon!

Q: Who's the most talented person you know?
A: Not sure, I know a lot of people with a lot of talents. I can't say one is better than the other.

Q: What's your dream car?
A: I'm not a big car lover, and I don't drive. If I all the money in the world to buy one, I'd just use my eyesight to choose one that looks the nicest without looking at the labelsor specs. I'd probably try to have a car that also was good to the environment - that's important.

Q: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
A: I'm more of an extrovert, but I show signs in both. More in the extrovert side though.

Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: My mum probably, she went through a lot of problems and sacrifices to get to where she is today, not that it's my place to say what she has went through. But she has an eternal respect from me, she'll be happy to hear. I still think she's too soft though!

Q: Cats or Dogs?
A: Cats, easily. Never been a fan of dogs, and I adore cats with a passion.

Q: If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
A: I've always said that Jack Black, Dave Grohl, Josh Homme, and a good few more people in that group of musician/comedy bunch always seem to be the coolest people to hang around with. I'd love to pick their brains and be a part of their banter.

Q: If you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
A: Brushing my teeth, not that I do it each day, in fact I'm atrocious for doing them regularly. It is the one thing I can't stand doing, I don't even know why.

Q: What is your ultimate goal in life?
A: I don't really know, I don't have a formal goal. I'd like to be seen as a nice guy who has been a minor influence in some peoples lives. I'd like to be successful at what I do, whatever that will be.

Q: If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
A: If it's anything, then naturally I'd grab Vivi and drag Mimi, and erm, probably my XBox, but only if Left 4 Dead was in the disk tray.If it's not including people, then my XBox, my TV, and my games cabinet.

Q: Do you believe in angels?
A: The short and sweet answer is no.

Q: If you could live any moment in time over again, just once, which moment would it be?
A: May/June 2003, when I was in a women's refuge after we left my dad. I was at peace then, no stress at all. I've had fantastic and proud moments since then, but at that time, there was just zero stress, and it was just peaceful and lovely.

Q: What are your views on god?
A: I don't think there is one, I have a scientific view on the way the world works, and if there is a super being out there, it's not a god for Earth but a god for the universe.

Q: What is the best thing about being a father?
A: Difficult, I'd probably say when Vivi gives me hugs without asking. I love that.

And there you go. A little insight to what type of person I am and my views on things. Just in case you missed it earlier you can follow me and ask me questions on my Formspring here. I'll be back tomorrow when I cover Liverpool vs Tottenham. Until then, take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment