Sunday, January 09, 2011

Q&A with Johnny Mercyside: Part 1

Hey there,

A lazy post today as I'm really ill and can't be bothered writing anything new. This is a new thing I'll be posting, where I talk about me, as a person rather than as a freelance journalist. All these questions were asked from Formspring, and you can view my Formspring profile, with all answered questions on the left side of the site. Here are 20 questions, forming the first part of Q&A time with me. I hope you enjoy.

*Note, some of the answers may have changed, I started the account 7 months ago so where the answer is different, it's because it's outdated.

Q: What was the happiest moment in your life?
A : Probably back in 2003 when my family just left my Dad, it was a great feeling.

Q: When was the last time you received flowers?
A: I don't receive flowers, I give them sometimes to my partner however.

Q: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
A: Things will get better, my life wasn't the best 10 years ago

Q: What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?
A: I have a box for nostalgia and I probably will keep most of the stuff in there forever I hope.

Q: If you could ask George W. Bush one question what would it be?
A: I don't really know, does he think Barack is doing a better job than him?

Q: What's the kindest thing someone has ever done for you?
A: Oh jeez that's tough, everyone chipping in to get my XBox replacement for my birthday was fantastic.

Q: Would you rather get up early or sleep late?
A: Sleep late, definitely I hate getting up early.

Q: If you could only watch one TV show what would it be?
A: Erm, tough one, probably my weekly wrestling shows.

Q: Who's the coolest person you know?
A: I don't really have a top "cool" friend, there are cool aspects of a lot of people I love.

Q: What do you think is your most attractive feature?
A: I've always thought my personality, I like to be sarcastic, try to be cheerful. If you mean appearance, probably my eyes or my bum.

Q: Are you a morning or night person?
A: I'm a night person, definitely.

Q: If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make?
A: I'm not a cook, so I'd probably make pasta bake, I can stick things in the oven, not that it's a great talent.

Q: Star Trek or Star Wars?
A: Neither, I'm not really into sci-fi.

Q: Do you believe in God?
A: No. I believe in evolution, and take a scientific approach to how things have come around. I find it a difficult subject to talk about, due to how many people believe in religion.

Q: What's your favourite genre of music?
A: Good one, I love my industrial metal most consistently, but in terms of how many bands in a genre I like, probably the hard rock bands like the Foo Fighters, Muse and QOTSA. But as a genre, industrial metal.

Q: Do you consider yourself a good dancer?
A: No, I'm pretty awful.

Q: How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
A: Sarcastic, friendly, weird.

Q: If you had to throw away either your TV or your computer, which would you choose?
A: Probably my computer, at least I can play video games on the TV.

Q: What was the last book you read?
A: I just finished this compilation of random Top 10 listings, I got it for my birthday. In terms of proper books before that I finished reading a biography of the life of John Peel.

Q: If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
A: Difficult, I'd like to do many things, and I'd plan it properly. So not sure where to start with that one.

If you want to ask me questions, you can ask them in the comments section, or on Formspring, which as I said before is on the left side of the website. I'll be posting these rarely though, I'd rather write about games and music than myself. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment